Tuesday 12 February 2013

Today I dedicate this blog to Audrey,NOT and raise my standard!


Good day to you all my brothers and sisters. This art which I am posting today is dedicted to a wonderful woman called Audrey Mary, the mother of Jesus.
. Its colourful and intricate. Enough said, so let my painting speak for itself and be the standard I am placing firmly in the ground, as a knight might if you wanted to win the heart of a fair maiden!

                       Here is the whole picture above. No wonder Kate Rothwell has described my
                      art as phenomenological. This painting, which is the latest I have done for you to
                      see, and will be sharing more of it tomorrow; or will I!- has certainly struck as so!!



    This one above would sit on the knuckle of my thumb and reach the tip! I like texture. esp white on white.







                                            Above is the top of my little finger! blown up twice!
                                            Surgeons did a wonderfull job! (Joke lang)

Got to go and see if I can get the hang of the new phone I got this morning. I need to txt.
You all have a good day and pass it on. Blog as well if you like the art.  You bro Pete

No comments: