Saturday 2 February 2013

Just photos of my art. Really. Well lets see.

Good day my brothers and sisters.  As promised in the blogs title is photos of my art which after God & me, you are the first to see. We wont wake Joshua, the son laying on the floor, after staying up late last night. 




                      This above has just been added especially for my sister Viv.




                                             These are two shots of the whole picture.  
                                            So much going on we can move our focus and 


    Here we go. I can see some waves of colour and even a little blue heartshape and a gem or two!


                      Utalizing the mirror image function on the camera we have the above effect.




                                 Here is my infinity logo
                                                 spirits dancing in the colour.
                                                     A master walks invited into my dream
                                                     A sprite imagined helps construct the logo.
                                              A plain with valleys and mountains of colour exist
                                              in conscousness with love and joy and forgivess and you and with me. And on

                     Here again we have the heart. A symbol
              of love and grace.

Go about with this grace about this day in the knowledge that you are so loved. Embrace and feel loved, for you are so worth loving that if I were God almighty, I would come down from heaven and be crucified, then rise from death for you.
Your brother of all saints and sinners, Peter G Kimble 
May God bless you and keep you always in His love.          

No comments: