Thursday 7 February 2013

Some and stroll through the meadow and imagination with me.


Hello my brothers. I couldnt be sure that I had shared the above work with you since it had been slightly reworked and so as nothing lost nothing gained I put it on as there is a lot I like about it. The blue is rich framing a lot of stuff going on. Maybe even containing it!
This is just a little flyer as it was, got some writing I did. I used its title as the title of the block. Also some great new painting. 
It looks like a wonderful day out there. So I must go and seize it and remember to bring some of that blessed sunshine into the flat when I come back.  
Will go now and pick up my mother who is in her eighties and take her to church. I use the firemans lift and its over the right shoulder going there and the left coming home. ttfn Peter.   

No comments: