Thursday 7 February 2013

Just to make it clear I dont need an excuse to be who I AM.


Fish on Friday Just an incy wincy bit at the top here. Then instructions at the bottom, right before I say goodbye for today. Bless you all and may you all be a blessing to others.

  Braindamaged artist who says I no longer live, yet Christ lives in me. Believe it or not, my dad is bigger than yours; if you do not believe me, my Father is a loving God, who is forgiving and made me in His image!
                                       
                                   Millions do believe this.
                                       I respect your right and free will to believe the opposite. That its just a fluke. A dog eat dog world, where people who believe in a sky daddy are sick at worst and deluded at best. Most dogs dont eat other dogs though! Dogs have infact given their lives in the past and present saving humans.
Resue dogs are heroes. Dogs that search out mines shouldnt have to clean up mans atrocious action!
Shame on us humans.

                                                         
                                                     NOTICE TO THE WORLD
                          So God and these dogs can love a brain damaged artist and father and son and brother.                      
                                          Thats enough for me to be content with. Anyone else is a bonus, but I dont
                                           get hung up about it.   It doesnt stop me loving all creation.



                                                    As I started dripping paint as above to get the
                                          effect like dripping candle wax I have as you seen carried
                                           this on with the painting below. I just went for it and let go!
                                          
                         
                                                     It feels good, like you know that it should.




                                                   
   I like the above because it reminds me
                                                    that when we are not afraid of the dark, only
                                                    then can the whole truth be revealed to us in
                                                    the light. Then we are enlightened beings.
                                                   



First thing I do today after switching the hand held dryer on over yesterdays work which as you can see above is still drying, is to see if I have one email. I turn off the hand held electric fan drying. Yes, it was sold as a hair drier, but I changed its purpose and thats what I bought is as, even if it wasnt sold as this.   Bull dozers are meant to sleep in the fields and not push over rain forests so as to grow soya and palm oil. Who said that, My Dad, but you cant meet him until you believe in Him.

Anyone that reads this and thinks I am crazy, I am cool with that, because you dont know me or your would really know my father.
                                       Joined a website for mature people!
I had many  resposes from many women in the last few days on a mature internet dating site I have joined.
I had just put something like , Widowed, remarried and then divorced, Christian artist and father of two, seeking freindship and maybe more.  Oh I did add some pictures taken in the last year or two. One with Buster. ( Take note women who dont put a photo or had it taken when the Bay City Rollers were your idols.)  Those who really winked that they saw my profile, but to me I thought might not be suitable, or I might not be able to fullfill their expectains. For example women seeks to be pampered. Doesnt drive want man to look after me and tell me that I I   I  I am all he will love and put at the centre of his universe. He must have lots of money. Preferably a house abroad, but I want to go all over the world.  For some its all about me me me! (thats not `me` you understand, its individuals whose ego seperates them from me. Oh it gets complicated for me at times!
8,15 am just been nicely interupted in my train of thought by the phone ringing and my son Joshua telling me he wants to walk down to here after school and stay at mine tonight.
So I know what I was getting to. Women who I thought I wouldnt be able to us better as a couple I`d suggest they look at this website. You can see what they see! One replied yesterday, `YOU ARE SICK AND NEED HELP` I thanked her for her opinion, but said I was very sick when my wife who I love so much died leaving me with a brain injury, but I have had help and starting to really love this life as I see myself as an essential part of one big whole universe.  


Really though there is no you or me, we are all part of one whole universe. It wouldnt  be the same without you. You are reading this and you may think, `but Peter doesnt know my name.` It doesnt matter, my dad does and He created us both to learn to love all creation and not to keep seeing and making divisions!.

How long does it take to achieve something great? In the case of Usain Bolt, who won the olympic 100 metres its 9.63seconds!  HE WAS THE ONLY HUMAN TO DO THAT THEN. HE IS A MAN.

 YET US MEN CAN AND SHOULD DO MORE
Look up Mid Cambronero - Avaaz.o.vote (this is so important I do hope I have got this info right, as lives depend on it!) Vote to end the war on women.
Violent and abusive men often use their power to obstruct or block reforms that would protect women and girls. 

For those of you who want to follow my spiritual reflection, see;
 Psalm 119  105-112
 Isaiah 53    
    Blessings love and peace to you and all beings. Please pass this on in you emails, your thoughts and your actions. Your bro Peter.

No comments: