Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday and have taken eldest son home am focused on this totally.

                    Whatever will be will be.

Welcome to the weekend and todays blog. It is damp and rainy outside. Cold and overcast. Yet here where I am its warm and bright. Similar to the phyical ambiance at this place where I am.
Time and space my seperate people, but love can bring us together.
I have been looking at the profiles of a few wonderful women who indicated that they may be interested in meeting me.
The first indications are that these may all be just as able to lead to a match made in heaven. My eldest sister God bless her, hopes that I wont be let down, by rejections or get hurt emotionally if someone tries to take me for a ride. I got let down with a bump when Tracy, God bless her, took her life in the depths of clinical depression and unwittingly gave me carbonmonoxide poisoning. Yet I loved her totally . Okay, I didnt bounce back, but in time I recovered and became a more loving caring person. Now I am so glad, for those six or was it eight short years we had together. Having loved Tracy and nearly dying, also gave me an extra passion for art and all other things in the universe. So here are some pictures I have taken of the painting done this morning which is still wet. Maybe it subtly convays the extra joy I have awoken with this day!
Yeserday I went out into town with my camera. Here you are the first after me to see these.








                                              Above is a reflection of me and some of the town.

                                                    I took some more of the town and the
                                                          town hall is towards the centre!
                   




                     The first picture of todays painting, which I believe reflects my joy and yet a little
                      calm amongst the dancing.


                                                     Self portrait happy with a little hair
                                                        Yet can be happy with long hair!
           

                                                     Self portrait     Starting to go abstract

                                                         Thats me totally gone         abstract!








         

No comments: