Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday. Or is it?




I wrote an email to my sister Liz not long ago. Perhaps a mile past, or two kilometres to you who are not are not yet savy to our imperial measures, or  my flights of imaginative fancy!   I said don't think about Monday. Today, now, is the only time we are in each moment. Past moments, even shared ones diversify as time passes and they veer off at slightly different tangents. They may even start with people just a matter of feet or a telephone line apart, In time, with time and finally out of time. My goal will be realised when I don't run out of time, but abandon time for love. True love is beyond time. Cannot be captured by something as fleeting as time.
I am off to bed now as I like to read a sentence or two before I go to sleep. I sentence the days negative thoughts to the guillotine. I sentence my self to be set adrift as the illusion it is. No self is the answer to so many good questions. What is a bad question anyway? Yes I did think I can google it, but I have to get off to bed. Well carry this on in the morning. Or will I?







 Bye for now , Peter.

No comments: