Saturday 16 February 2013

The sun is shining and all is well.

Good day to you

 This morning

I got up and watched Dirtday on you tube
Laurie Anderson made O Superman which I liked many many years ago.
I smiled upon finding out that Lou Reed is her Bo.  
Its just another day
Not really cryptic
Have really enjoyed seeing the two `Peace`s` of I art which came into being through me yesterday to be shared with
You 
Yes
Even before the son by the name of Josh.
Who
is
Asleep on the floor not two feet away.
I know its nine am and some of us have, as its a saturday slept in already till 
seven am. 
Josh though is still in practice as a teenager; its his first year bless him. He has gone at it with gusto. The raging hormones and the first girlfriend. The breakup and the getting over it. 
Communicating with a grunt
 if we are lucky.

I
am though here
to share my latest art
with
You

With blessings love and joy to you and all beings.

The following has been painted to regain balance and harmony within and without.
The artist claims no responsibility for any joyful feelings
this art instills/installs in you.  BE CALM AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED.



A fine brace of art it worked out
the negativity and
in came the light!



Here now for us to see are the aspects which I enjoyed looking at.










   


  Remember my brothers and sisters, as we go out into the world or into our own minds; we reap what we sow. 
So lets think good thoughts, speak good words and do good actions... Love everybody.    Your bro Peter.. Be careful out there

I have come back to this point from the end of the `Ps` to let you know it make me smile to see how I had almost gone off to whole long piece of creative writing!


Ps just a little aside to share with you. We cannot always know why some people or countries visit our sites more than I can guess that maybe its mostly more view from the UK because I am a British artist. America second because we have a common language. Often though its the Ukraine is third, way ahead of Russia and China. Maybe it shows nothing more than who has heard of me, but yet those who come back again are a bit special.. to me.  Its easy to get views from a country one doesn't usually from by mention certain things. This though if done for that alone is in my mind as intrusive as the mail I almost daily get - (cant even non - believers I wonder) and have to put in the bin as its just sent out like a carpet posting to cover as much possible marks as possible. I some times just put stuff in the postage paid envelope and pop it into a postbox.  Maybe if we all started putting some unwanted paper in these and done the same even if it didn't stop them coming, it may stop our annoyance. I mights actually also when I get a phone call from some insurance company, or utility company or goodness knows who and on one occasion I was expecting an important call ( An amnesty from the death sentence I am still currently waiting to be carried out at any time.) The telephone rang and I jumped out of the bath and came to the phone. Had I had an accident in the last.... Phone get put back down in such a manners as to not break it and I go back to my nice hot bath, being careful not to slip on the tiles......... Oh yes I will if I remember the next time do what I have not done before. I will say, please excuse me for one moment, I have to get something to share with you. Then go and get my hunting horn at the corner of the room, give it a good blow, come back to the phone, say `thank you` put the phone down. I havent wasted my time if I have performed a short `peace` of performance art, even if the audience of one doesnt appreciate it. Do we always appreciate cold callers!            

No comments: