Wednesday 20 February 2013



Good day to my brothers and sisters who see this blog and realize we are all `One` in the great ongoing creation of love. 

First I shall share this following email which I received from one of our elder and wise sisters, just this morning.
...............................................................................................................................................................

Hi there, long day at work today but just quick message to say dwell on all you have achieved and feel good! I appreciate what you said about the uncertainties built into times of change.
 
Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. ~Robert C. Gallagher

Change always comes bearing gifts. ~Price Pritchett
Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations. ~Faith Baldwin

Start of spring is a  good time of year to start emerging from a chrysalis  - bfn - Viv

...................................................................................................................................................................

I do hope my sister does not mind me posting her email to me; so it can be shared with you
Because of being blessed with this aquired brain injury (those who know me realise I am not being factious, but once I accepted it as a gift of life, from the death of my wife, then this it has become and is becoming more so!) I do not recall what it was I had said in our conversation between my sister and I exactly, but am aware of a coming joy in the the uncertainties built into times of change!    

Today I am going to share some photos which I have taken of a reflection of my image and art.


                                                    Above the artist with camara
                                                     Below the artists work which
                                                     is both feminine and masculine!

Here is the lower right hand corner which I have marked as is often done in recent words with infinity symbol
The above picture is blown up to roughly three times its actual size.  Same with the one below.







    I`m not going to even guess how much these have been blown up. NOTE, that NO explosives were used.
    In this photo above, do you like the texture and the contrast between dard and light colours? What I enjoy is when others can get stuff from the work which has been produced through me, yet I havent seen until they point it out. In the above photo though, I do enjoy the wavy white line in the centre and how it comes to divide the patch with the blues in it!

                      At the bottom of the photo above, its as if a sleeping creature will awake in more definate form. Or not. One day we may see one thing through our imagination and the next moment a myrian of forms and feelings will burst forth. What is errupting below?
Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved.  Thanks to our sister Viv and also to bluestarlight for their contributions to todays blog. Any of you have something to be considered for contribution then send it to `petgkimb@gmail.com`  Why not take your camera today where you are now sitting and turn right around and take a shot. Then go to the nearest window and take another looking out through the lens!
Blessings, love and peace to you and all beings. Bro Peter.  

No comments: