Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ash wednesday and we have a mark made from the ash of last years crosses.


                                           ASH WEDNESDAY

Good day to you all my brothers, sisters and those yet to come to the father. 

I took mother to church today and we had a communion service and marked the start of Lent. So this is forty days and forty nights, in preparation for easter.


                                         Thats a cross marked on my head from ash by the priest.

Wow folks this is a day that the Lord has made and it is good.

Underneath are pictures of a painting that I made, with a lot of help from the Holy Spirit. (I was helped with the painting, but forgot to ask for help taking the photos!)


                 So my brothers and sisters, this is my painting to
                which came into being through me for you to see.

                                  Now lets get in close.  
                                   Can you spot these in the larger photo!
                                                       

                                                 Does this make it better!















Bless you all this day and this coming Holy year. Your bro Peter.

No comments: