Tuesday 26 February 2013

Latest news is that I am new to facebook and so dont expect too much there from me!


YES I AM ON FACEBOOK AND WANT LOTS OF YOU FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES TO BE MY FRIENDS. Bless you.

There is a mist over the town and the woods behing this humble abode, but I am not going out in the cold with the camera. Sorry, but staying here in the semi warm is too attractive a propasition proper situation.

So, yes as is stated on the title of the blog I am new to facebook. 
Already I have signed up against people hunting and eating bears and wolves.

Look up if you are in agreement with taking down the pages on Wolf Butchering , cooking and recipes. I do take the point that someone said about facebook not being about censorship, but lets get real. Do we want to promote pages extolling the virtue of sending little girls to `holiday` in a country where they can according to `religious` practise, have the benefit of female circumcision? NO.

                          NUFF SAID SO FOR NOW.
                           LETS LOOK AT MY ART.









   So much art gets done. So little housework!

CAN THIS BE RECTIFIED? UMBOT>maybe!!!

Have a great day and know that you are loved and pass this on. bro Peter.

No comments: