Saturday 23 February 2013

Saturday and welcome, as I start to construct this at 4.30am.

My brothers and sisters, I am here this early as to take advantage of the quiet that these early hours allow in stillness, to collect ones thoughts. Hmm, and once they are collected, they can be set aside as one contemplates the nothingness, or just watches the breath!
                          This is the whole 
                           picture below.
Now for the parts which drew both  my attention and camera. As always please appreciate my unproffesional photografic ability, which fails to convay the wonder I see when looking at the real work!
























This is my favourite of the small pictures within the complete work.

It reminds me that there has been so much in my life which I can give thanks and if it was to end  now    well, 
it didnt, but if it did I would be satisfied. So everyday is a wonderful bonus. My love goes out to you my brothers and sisters and to all beings. Know that you are loved. Please pass the love on and my blog..  
My thanks for visiting this site and my hope for you to be a blessing to all you encounter this weekend.

Peter.

ps. for my spiritual growth both yesterday and from 4.30 am today I have been copying Meister Eckharts Sermons from www.ccel.org/ccel/ eckhart/sermons.iv.html 
I tell you this as I believe as did monks in days gone past, that the copying out sacred texts in longhand will reach our being at a deeper conscious level than just reading them! So it is up to you if you wish to do the same with your time. We have eternity I know, but I have so much miss spent time I now have to savour and use even moments of relaxation to the fullest. Bless you all. 





















No comments: