Wednesday 15 May 2013

A post to you today from the hermatage in stillness and silence.

Good day my brothers and sisters. I arose after meditation and prayer this morning with the thought that I ought to spend today in stillness, silence and solitude. This said, I took the rubbish out early, so as to not encounter another soul. I have taken the phone out of action for the day and will just be still and watch my thoughts, after that is doing this blog for you. Lao Tzu said that doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing. Of course my Master Jesus said, be still and know I Am!

As some of you will recall - who follow these blogs - yesterday I went to the Studio Upstairs in London. Here are some photos of work I done there and there is one photo of a butterfly done by another artist there and she said it was okay to share with you this, as it did strike a cord with me!

                                               So firstly, two photos I took of her work. 



                 

                     Now my brothers and sisters some photos of mine to share with you, my beloved.
                     I ought always to think of all people as my beloved, even if wouldn't bode well to
                     them beloved to their faces. I say this because my master Jesus said that however
                     I treat the least of His people, I treat Him. As we are all one in the image of God,
                     it would be an insult for me to treat even unrealised, selfish people without respect
                     and love. Its easier to see why it is also written for us to bless those that persecute
                     us!  I share the photos of my paintings below and want to thank you for visiting my
                     blog.  Much of this is not finished work, but is just my explorations.  










          I really like the striations in these. I cam imagine a deer in the white above, far right. 
     Here above is an abstract echo of the wonderful  butterfly done by our sister artist.
I shall leave you now, with the blessings of God almighty. May God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, keep you now and always safe and loved. Blessings and peace to all beings today and always, (especially today remembering butterflies!) You brother Peter.  

No comments: