Thursday 30 May 2013

Blessings love and peace to you and all beings. Pass it on..



A good morning to you all. I will start by saying that after I arose and did prayers/meditation on the Maranatha beads, I looked into my gmail and opened an important message from Avaaz.org.

Will those of you who in good conscience with all consciousness agree with me that the slaughter of whales for dog food is just plain wrong and will with me and thousands of others try to get it stopped being shipped through the Netherlands to Japan, sign up now. 
Have you done that. Its like the world wide web is helping us to be balanced by brightening our karma, or as I prefer God consciousness ! I shall be going off shortly to take my mother to a Thursday morning communion service in under one hour and will pray not only for us, but especially for those who care only about themselves and those who are even more wretched than this even!

I use art to lift my spirits and prepare myself to do battle against all negativity, so as to smile at adversity and get on with doing a good job!

So here for you my brothers and sisters are photos of my latest painting which is on the last piece of the largest paper I could buy from the art shop.  As is occasionally the case, we wont be seeing the whole picture here today, but individuals from the whole and the first of these using the mirror effect!










    Remember brothers and sisters, that we can help stop the slaughter of majestic whales and these creatures do have loving souls (there are some unenlightened Christians and people of other faiths and none(Atheists) who are ignorant to this fact, but those of us who know better are called to do better.. Know that you are so loved.  Your bro Peter..

No comments: