Saturday 18 May 2013

Saturday and had a good nights sleep. Welcome to my art and pondering.

Good day to you my brothers and sisters. All of you who recognize we are one and those yet to see this light, which is the love that is greater than my comprehension!

Here is some of my art which after my youngest son and me, you are the first to see. God of course is in me and even foresaw it I am sure. Saying, my child is not pulling legs of insects or planning to invade another country and so this is good.










   As I am spending this morning with one son and this afternoon with t`other, I havent got time to type the things I would have like and would have hoped you would too. Suffice to say that as an artists blog, I have shared my art and I would say God bless you for visiting and can you pray for me and my loved ones as I do for you.
God bless you and keep you well. Your bro Peter.

No comments: