Sunday 19 May 2013

Sunday and theres art and more writing today than yesterday.

Good day my brothers and sisters. Also of course I welcome those yet to realize that we all come from one singularity and are therefore related. Or are we? I am told to love my enemy and those who have read many of my blogs may have heard me say that my biggest enemy is ego. I wont write, `my ego` as `ego` is illusion and yet an illusion that can be given substance and grow to megalithic proportions, but something that is not real cannot belong to me. Also who am I anyway? I really dont feel I am being addressed correctly when people call me, Mr Kimble. Yet many love grand titles and I feel sorry for all humanity at this. Think of titles such as `The Emperor and `The Iron Lady`. The Fuhrer.   Peter is what feels comfortable to me.
The only man I can really ever think of as my leader and master was born of woman in an outhouse in no great city.
He came to save all mankind and for this He was tortured to death. Jesus, the few still want power over the many because they just dont get it. This brief existence is not the real thing. When you can see the coming and ending of our suns life as the brief flicker of a candle flame you will have a glimpse of an idea of what eternity is. We cannot guarantee to get many chances to reach perfection of soul, even though many of our Buddhist and Hindu brothers and sisters follow this path. I do think that with God all things are possible and so personally cannot  say this could not be.

Hey though, I am mainly an artist and although its Sunday and so I am I believe justified in sharing a bit more of my beliefs, but this will come after I share some photos I took of a painting, yours truly (me) did yesterday. This was made with paint paper and charcoal. I will intersperse these with some Serenity Affirmations

I am calm and calmness is my normal state.


I am safe.   I am relaxed.   I remain calm and composed.


Love is what I am.   I am a gift.  I am grateful for the gift.


I am blessed.  I accept the Divine plan.  The Universe is purposeful.
  

I am serene.  I acknowledge the good in all.  I am non judgmental.


I am caring and sharing.  I am loving.  I am compassionate.
 
I am detached from worldly woes.  I recognize illusion. I am a gift.

                      
Only the eternal is real.    I invest myself in the eternal.    I am infinite wisdom.

I am infinite composure.  I am serene and calm.  My spirit guides me.

                                 Happy


                     Peaceful
              Tranquil.
              At ease with myself. 


                     Everything is okay and will work out alright in the end.
              Then a new beginning. 

               I forgive myself.
               I forgive all others.

I am forgiven.
            I received an email this morning from someone who didnt I guess like my comment on a youtube video by saying I am the  biggest pseudo intellectual they ever encountered. Really from my one comment on a video they believe they have encountered me! This is just God the joker having a laugh with me and seeing if I would bite. Nope, I blessed the guy in return comment and wished him well. bfn my brothers and sisters. Enjoy this wonderful day and know that you are loved. You bro Peter

No comments: