Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday and here it is a glorious day and I welcome you with thanks for visiting my blog.

Good day my brothers and sisters,
It is seven am and I have been up for a couple of hours.

It was great to awake feeling wonderfully in love with the whole world and so yes, this definitely includes me and you!

 Yesterday, or more specifically last night was a bit, not depressing as I enjoyed it that one of my sons wanted to stay over, but lets say I went to bed numb after getting out any fearful doubts in the two works I will share after this prayer which I opened this morning in my email. (Good grief, that was a long sentence. Could call it a Ronny Biggs, after one of the great train robbers!) 
  
  So thanks to God and Steven Colborne for helping me get more centered this morning. Though I have to say I awoke well and at peace with all.

So this following prayer I am finding very powerful brought to us via Steven.
  
Heavenly Father, most glorious ruler of all, thank you for the peace and blessing that I enjoy in my life.
Help me, most merciful Lord, to live a life based on faith in you, and reveal to me your truths so that they might surround me and stabilize me, and so that I might live in them all my days.
Help me to know what I must know in order to be held in your favour, and help me to rebuke and dismiss any spirit that seeks to rob me of your peace - the peace that surpasses all understanding.
Oh mighty, sovereign, and eternal Lord, give my faith a solid foundation and an unshakable certainty, so that I need not wrestle with doubts and troublesome questions in the future.
Lord Jesus, I offer my life to you, and I say strengthen me, renew my mind, save me from sin, help me to understand, conquer my struggles, and keep me in your peace.
I beg of you Heavenly Father, please accept this prayer.  In the mighty name of Lord Jesus I pray.  Amen.
Okay, before I get on to showing you pictures of the two paintings which I did yesterday to express thoughts of doubt and uncertainty about the future, I shall explain that in painting these, feelings were exercised or at least brought to the surface with the associated thoughts and I could awake this morning to paint a whole different painting. I am partly explaining this to you, so you will see why I am not posting loads of different shots of yesterdays work. Todays painting though may be a whole different kettle of fish!
 I know I awoke and painted with joy and great expectations for today and all days. One day at a time sweet Jesus. Aye!
So my brothers and sisters first are these two from yesterday and are called, `Sleep perchance to dream`:




 Now today`s joyous painting.







This work above is called `Coming around` & it pleases me. 
 I am saving some photos of `Peaces` of this work for tomorrows blog.
  
 Those of you who have been following me and my work for awhile, will know I like to capture interesting reflections of me or others. Here is one in stone. `Artist with camera & cap on.`
 


                        Its about the curves and tones
                        within the box. If you didnt see
                        the title would you have thought
                        this just an abstract? Maybe as
                        you did see the title you cant say
                         with any certitude! Or can you!  

Henri Matisse said that he was happiest when he couldnt sell his paintings apart from a few friends only he liked them. He loved them like a mother loves her unfortunate children. As I look around this room I can see some very large paintings on my walls and some smaller and I do wonder if they would be here if I was offered a good amount of money for them. You know what! Heck I would sell them and just get others framed. It would be like some people changing their wallpaper. Till them I do get to enjoy them, even if it means not visiting places like the Grand canyon, Hamburg and the Holy sites in Palestine and Is real. Then theres those pyramids in South America! Whatever will be will be. O yes though, I would like be able to visit the Holy Mary mother of Jesus orphanage again, (in the Philippines but give them a lot more than I was able to when I lived in Cagayan De Oro city! I will just trust that what is best will happen if I dont interfere too much!        
  
In my emails this morning I received one from saatchi and would request you to go there as I saw a one photo there and thought someone had submitted one of my works. It isnt but you have a look and see if you can see why I thought it the case! www.saatchionlin.com/art/Painting-Acrylic-Magneta-Aarit Lichenstein. Its on canvas and so I know one I did similar was on paper.

My son has awoken from his slumber now its coming up to nine in the morning and so I shall have to end this for today. You all though have a good weekend and know that you are loved. Your Bro Peter.

No comments: