Friday 24 May 2013

Good day to you from me, in Luton England with a cold (man flu).

Hi there folks. Its meant or not to be Fish on Friday, but its definitely not today.
I have a cold and a headache. I took some medicine and wandered around the back of where I live here with the camera and then came in and took some shots of my latest painting.

One of the ones I took is not meant to be easy to look at, but its an attempt to let you feel how my head is and why I am keeping this writing today to the bare essentials and am going to post loads of photos. Some are about life and change from one thing to another. You will see a tree that was standing before I was born perhaps, or not, but is now most surely returning from whence it came. The earth!

                                                    This is a shot of the mast on the horizon.
                                                    This flower is called a Dandilion.
                                                    Here there is a tree that looks like its got
                                                     two legs, but what caught my eye was the
                                                    shape of the sky framed by the trees!
                                                     This is where we can use our imagination!


                                                    Above and below is one of my favourite
                                                    trees which although in a sense is dead,
                                                    is still standing to provide a structure for
                                                    more green growth!

                                                    Ah ha, and when we move in close we
                                                    can see its been a haven for wood boring
                                                    insects.




                                               Green plants growing out of the decaying wood.
                                                    Below is one of my favourite insects. A
                                                    woodlice. They sometimes roll into a ball
                                                    if attacked, but this one let me touch it and
                                                    didnt. Perhaps it knew I wasnt a threat!

                                          Here I go twisting the camera! I gotta look away. How about you?
                                         



                                                    Below these photos are about the textures of different leaves. The shapes and the spaces where the sky is given outlines which could suggest different images!


                 

                       Below I used the pop art ap on camera to brighten up my painting.
   


                                                   These below are from a different painting.

         


                         Here is a painting reminiscent of the photo of the trees and the circle.
   Have a good day my brothers and sisters and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: