Sunday 26 May 2013

Good day my brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ and all the Saints. In just over one hour I shall be taking my two sons to communion at All Saints church here in Luton, which their gran attends.

Hey though, lets just get into looking at some art first. What do you say! Is that a YES!! 


     So, wow you all this above is actually bigger what you are seeing here than the actual painting on paper! I kid you not. 















                                             Here are some clouds I likes the look of!
                             

                                           Its obvious to me that what we look at often, listen to, and are conscious of (either from outside our being or inside our minds) influences our emotions, thoughts and being. So who
we are and who we can become, is in a large part down to us. Be on constant guard against that which will change who you are for the worse. Both corporations and governments want people to change in such a manner that we will be both complacent and compliant to their objectives.
One easy thing to remember which is a good tool to centre us and bring us to the truth, is;  `Coca Cola, is not the real thing`. Love is all we need!!! Have you got it. When we can focus our minds on ideas like, there is no greater love than a person gives their own life in service of other, then our consciousness will not be subverted by news of wars and rumours of wars.  For me personally its being able to remain calm and at one after hearing the news that a soldier here in England was beheaded in broad daylight a couple of days ago.
I have to have love for his family and friends and yet even for the misguided young (I didnt go into the news in detail as I dont want to focus too much of my awareness on the darkness, as I am a Lightbeing.) men who where shot but not killed by armed police. Lets hope and pray that the family and friends of the soldier can soon find comfort that our fallen brother is in the care of our loving Lord Jesus. Christ suffered for us and know what its like to be brutal killed by those with hate filled hearts. We can only battle the forces of darkness by being light warriors and realizing the power of our prayers and singing psalms.  Peace and love to all beings.          
                                                 
I pray that all who visit my site will come to find that love is the only way to be at rest in this life. Be the loving saint that if you destroy ego,with the grace of the Holy Spirit, then love of God can transform You into!!!

The world needs more true saints.
Your bro of Christ, The Buddha, St Albans and all the saints, Peter.  

No comments: