Monday 20 May 2013

Monday and its a quiet day in for me to be still and prepare to go to the art studio in London tomorrow.

Good day my brothers and sisters. 
The funny thing is that I was in the bath not an hour ago, when something came to mind for contemplation. I forgot but its just popped into my mind. Be still and know I AM!
These are words which I focus awareness on often. 
I try to still my mind as much as I can when doing painting. 
I as much as possible do not think more than I have to about which colours to use and how to use them. Of course some thinking has to occur, or I wouldnt pick the paint up and apply it to the paper. Its more of an attempt, time after time to let that which is truth and love in me express itself and come out into the open. There may be sadness, joy, ecstasy and anguish. It is all though driven by the desire to get beyond, or transcend mind and thought to be one with source love, or God
Here then are photos of some abstract painting which is part of this process. I shall intersperse these with words I contemplate, or just let them gently rest in my consciousness to perhaps sink deeper into my subconscious mind.

Oh yes and there is one also looking out at the damp day from the snug retreat. 


          I am relaxed.   I am safe.   I am calm.
                           I remain calm and composed.


                       Love is what I am.  I am a gift.


I am grateful for the gift.  I am blessed.  I accept the Divine plan.


The universe is purposeful.  I am serene.  I acknowledge the good in all. 


I am nonjudgmental.  I am caring and sharing.  I am loving. I am compassionate. 


I am detached from worldly woes. I recognize the illusion.  Only the eternal is real. I invest myself in the eternal. 

I am infinite wisdom.  I am infinite composure.  I am serene and calm.  I am good.  I am in the hands of God. I am nonresistant.
I am accepting  

I am happy.  I am joyful.  It`s all so good.  Everything is so okay. 

    These two photos below are from a black piece of material. I just liked the look through the camera lens.
    I forgive myself.  I forgive all others.  I am forgiven.   Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.
         Be still and know that you are loved. Pass it on. Your brother Peter.

No comments: