Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wednesday and my latest art which is still wet and not 100% photo images. Still the painting was good to do and its to go on display at church. When its dry though I will add a little something. Also I have been pondering the Kalam Cosmological Arguement:

Good day my brothers and sisters and welcome. Its already gone eleven in the morning, here in Luton England.

Before I post the photos of the latest painting, I will share what I have been pondering.

1) Whatever begins to exist has a cause.

2) The universe began to exist.

3) Therefore the universe has a cause.

I must have just forgotten when I was born into this body which grew up to type this, that I was there before the beginning of  the universe. Hope that you understand what I am getting at. Of course you will have to believe in a creative intelligence being which many know as God. The Bibles old testament word, which I like, is `Elohim` Christ said, before Abraham, `I Am` (which is also another name for God. Isnt God called so many names. Not sure God has been called, Tom, but if you dont know then only God does (but I wouldn`t doubt it!). One thing I know for sure, is there has been some serious arguements over what is the right name. Well I wonder if its more important to realize that God can dwell in us and us in Him!
O yeah, to get back to the me being, before creation, you have to accept where in the Bible it says that all things were created through Christ and that I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives in me. If sin is separation from Christ (God incarnate in human form) (born of woman/virgin, yet not fertilized by a human sperm) , then can you believe that on a good day I am one with God. Not that I am saying I am God, but exist in and through him! Okay, so thats enough of the theology and lets get down to the fun. Art which was created by and through me for you to be the first after me to see and its still wet as I type this!



Note that the above painting is a work in progress and has already changes since these photos were posted!










        
Here I am at the railway station taking a photo of reflections. I am reflected in the window. I have a cap on and a red sweatshirt. One could think the photo is of a man with bike! Perhaps its this also!
                  


Here below is the painting I did at the studio in London yesterday.











                                                    This sign below applies to me until I get
                                                     a hernia fixed. Just to let you know so
                                                     you can let others know not to chase me. (joke.)
                                                     Unless!  Have a good day and know you are loved, ya bro Peter.

No comments: