Tuesday 7 May 2013

This is actually Tuesday here as  I am not in the same time zone, as maybe you, or this webserver is. If thats the name!  Your name is wonderful and to be realized fully as one loved so much that the universe came about so that you can be here reading this. Thank you, for you make my humble blogs worthwhile and help to give my life purpose. If you were here right now I would give you a big happy hug.
                                                                      So  

Good day to you all and lets give a big hand for the sky, as always it right up there for us. Clouds are doing their clouding thing. The top of a tree is stretching up to try and get into the shot, but it doesn't quite make it!







                                          Above, my foot in shadow shot.

                                                    My shadow stepping into shot from right.
                                                    Here is the shadow and the sandal has
                                                    once again managed to get into shot! Blow.


                                                    Here above are some trees I shot & below
                                                      is yours truly sitting on a tree stump!

                                                    Window distorts my reflection.
                                                    Painting above, pulling camera out.
                                                    Below same painting using pop art feature.  


                      Painting above has now been totally reworked, beyond recognition. I like this
                      mirror image though, but wasnt happy with the actual painting!



I may have said before
that I would like to be able to put some of my art though a kaleidoscopic program, but do they exist?
Well, I have just found out that they exist, but my computer skills are so inept at present that I do not have said program at this time.
                      More mirror image function. 

Well its off to London in a short while and so, toodle pip for now.
Your bro Peter.

   Ps, I want to share something which was sent to me and so either enjoy or ignore it!
Personally I can imagining being Just behind ray. Whilst he was taking the shot, I am now just in front out of shot with no thoughts in mind, except; `how come the clouds havent moved in the five hours I have been here? Peace and love to all beings.

No comments: