Thursday 16 May 2013

Thursday and not lots of writing today, but there`s plenty of my art and love for you all.

Okay, the first photos which I am adding lastly today at the top of the blog, are of a work called  `Some rungs on the ladder of perfection`.











                     The one from which the many come.
              Blessings & love to you and all beings. 











I obviously know that I haven't interspersed these photos as I often to with sayings from myself; but more from others. This is because I wanted to give more attention to my art. Yet as I am intending to stay with God alone, in this home of mine all day, apart from talking to my sister later on the phone, I would like to share a prayer from another wonderful women in my life whom I admit to knowing not too well. St Catherine of Sienna. This my brothers and sisters is because I would think it terrible of me to come across this most powerful prayer and not share it with you all. Some of you and only God knows, but not me, (I think He wants to deepen my humility.) who visit this poor artists blog, (again compared to many in the third world I am not poor materially even though my heaters have stopped working! Yet I am more meaning spiritual wealth of which I am still a pauper compared to many of my betters.) will thank God for bringing you this very short and very powerful prayer though this blog to you. O yes and for those whom like me had often thought of the word `charity` in its modern meaning, then this is not the case below. It is   

Prayer.

Holy Spirit, come into my heart, by your power I journey to You, God, and grant me charity with fear. Protect me, o Christ, from every evil thought, warm me with your sweet love, so that each burden seems light to me. My holy Father and my sweet Lord, help me always in all my endeavors, Christ love, Christ love.

 Composed and written by St Catherine at Rocca d`Orcia in 1377, after miraculously having learned to write.
  St Catherine became a Christian mystic at the age of six.

                                          As with this shot, I am rushing off now. Did you notice I got it a jot wrong earlier, when I said there was not going to be a lot of writing on today`s blog!
  Go in peace and love. Your bro Peter. 


No comments: