Saturday 25 May 2013

Good day to all beings and to you and through you who visit this blog my blessings abound and resound around the world thanks to you.

Thank you my brothers and sisters for visiting this blog. We may have to change it soon as the domain name is up for renewal and the chap who built this site and registered it for me cannot be found. I was thinking, `PGKIMBLE.COM` it sure is easier to type in than The artist P G Kimble.com. Its out of my hands at this moment as building and maintaining websites is not my thing. 
I do know there are some of you in different countries around the world, who follow my blogs and must like my art and so am just giving you the heads up that if at the end of this month `theartistpgkimble.com` is not in existence, then its not because `I am not.` 
On a spiritual level of course I am not, for I no longer live, yet not I but Christ lives is me. 
Thinking of Jesus Christ giving up His life on the cross to overcome death and become resurrected to show us the way. I awoke this morning with the thought that when my beloved late wife Tracy took her life, then Nestar our bull mastiff dog was laying in the back of our Land-rover with her. Its as if Nestar took my place and gave her life so I may survive upstairs in the house above the garage, with loss of memory and the physical two  beings I loved most at that time, apart from myself.
Its not easy to admit, but as I wasn't a true follower of the way back then, I did have a big ego and it was often what I wanted that came first. So fortunately I survived the carbon-monoxide gas from the engine in the garage which seeped up into the house from the rafters below. Now that garage is no longer there as the house has been rearranged into three separate apartments. Its good in away as at least there is no longer the garage to look at every time I drive up London road!   Lets move on to my art which is acrylic and ink on a canvas pad.


 I took the painting outside on the balcony - I live on the first floor - to get a better light on the painting.








                       Here below we have the mirror image which some of you know I like to use
                       when I believe the result justifies the effect.


                                           These to are a brace from the one painting! For they go together fairly well.
                                            I give you they dont go perfectly together, but better than not. Feel free to
                                            dissagree.
                                       
                         
   "Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world.
The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same.
 Every wonderful sight will vanish; every sweet word will fade,
But do not be disheartened,
The source they came from is eternal. growing,
branching out, giving new life and new joy.
Why do you weep?
The source is within you and this whole 
World is springing up from it."
- Jalal ad-Din ar-Rumi
We are all from the one my brothers and sisters. This is partly why I believe mystics from all or no religions can get on better with each other than sometimes with people within their own individual religions. Mostly this is because we do not see ourselves as separate from all things. 
My eldest sister is here and making coffee for us. (sorry thats just for.me and her, so you cant come round at this time, though you will be welcome another time, but not all at once!)  Bye for now. Please pass this on and know that you are loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: