Wednesday 1 May 2013

I am happy and loving you, the whole universe, every single partical and beyond which God knows is almighty love.

Blessing Love and Peace to you and all beings.

Good day my brothers and sisters and, no I am not high in the usual sense. I really am just in a state of bliss and does it matter how long it lasts! No, as its this moment which is important.
So welcome to this blog and know that you are loved. I am writing this with a loving intention for all beings, yet especially for those of you here that are looking at this now!
I had a great days work at the studio yesterday.
And would like to share some artwork after a photo of me, from another artist who works there and whose art I found refreshing and colourful.

 First though its a picture of yours truly.

                                                   Here I am in my anti - camo introducing
                                                   a sisters work I admired today at the studio upstairs.
                                                    Here below is a wonderful woman's work.

                                                    Here is a shot I took of the sister artist with
                                                    her work and more below.






                                                    This above is my favorite of these. Love the face and arm.
                                                     Happy and reaching out to us. Bless.
                                                    Mother and baby.

                                                    You can believe everything
                                   you read here. I love God! Yeah but...what about... 
                                                    Dont worry. Be happy. Relax and smile.
                                                          So I have a herbal tea, so what.
                                                                You are loved so much.

                                                    This plant was in the studio and I love this too..
                                                    Here I am hanging my latest painting for a shot.
                                                    For those who cannot make out the writing
                                                    on my back, it says `THIS WAY UP` and
                                                    above is a dove.


This is maybe the finished `Peace` today.  

My art is often an expression of universal love for us. 

Blessings and love to you all.
Please pass this on.
You bro Peter.
                                                     FIN

No comments: