Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday and time to find stillness amongs housework in mindfulness. Pus latest painting which I am going to fill this blog with, as my son Harry agrees theirs so many from the one!

Welcome my brothers and sisters. Blessings love and peace to you all this wonderful day.
Due to my sons needing to swap locations for this day, I will have to go shortly to take Harry home and bring Joshua here so am going to plaster todays blog as per blog title.

    I do hope that you enjoy this and maybe could envisage it as can I being an awesome `peace` of art, if blown up in size something like X100 its A3 original!!














God has given me art to enable me to overcome the darkness of
 my wifes suicide and the anger of being left with a brain injury. 
 He is love and I am trying to be like Him..
My love to you all and please pass this on.
Blessing love and peace to you all.
Your bro Peter.




 

No comments: