Tuesday 28 May 2013

Raining outside and I have to pull together the enthusiasm to travel to London to the art studio!

Good day brothers and sisters and also to those yet to realize we are one in the ultimate quest to find unity in endless, boundless love. Hey that sounds fine and dandy, yet there is going to be some effort involved. Or is there...  Can we let go and let God take over..


So, those who visited this site yesterday will have seen some of the paintings below in more detail.. Here is the whole series together.



Same painting expressed differently in different sizes.
  
   I am not sure that these are finished. I know I am not!

 I got go take a bath and then set off in the rain for the studio in London. Have a good day and know that you are so loved. Everyone of you. We are all really one as I say again and again. Maybe this is more to drum it into myself that doesnt like to be separate from the one whole boundless force of LOVE.. ttfn Peter.  (I didnt get to London. My youngest son wanted to spend the day and I got no reply from phoning the studio so thought that maybe they were on the holiday break as well. I have done a good painting, or eight in one on one, for tomorrows blog. So see ya den.)
.

No comments: