Tuesday 21 May 2013

Traveling to the art studio in London today. So will share two paintings created yesterday.

I dont know what day of the week it is that this was meant to be posted. It seems that it should have been posted yesterday, as that was when I went to the art studio.Yet its going on now!
Maybe I ought to do an afternoon post, as my sister thought it would be a good idea to take some photos of a dogs eye view of this home for stray beings! Could it just be a clever ruse by her to get me to do some housework?
So anyway maybe I will be shamed into doing some later, but for now I will post some terrible photos from a dogs view point of some of this flat. O, and I am invoking my artistic licence. Dogs sight isnt as good as ours, yet one shot is in good focus and also I couldnt do them in black and white! I am just not that accomplished. Tish.

Good day my brothers and sisters. As stated I am off  to London to the art studio. Maybe I will remember the camera and take some shots along route! 

For now I am sharing photos of the two painting, one A4 size and t`other A3.  I thought it would be interesting to mix up the individual `Peaces` and then lastly put the two whole pictures on!  It will be a bit like having two jigsaw puzzles mixed up and looking at the big pictures to see which and where they are from. Life can be a bit like this, except there`s often more puzzles and pieces missing. Om. sound vibration is what I have been getting into quite a lot recently and Amen. Chanting and visualizing.
  Seeing sounds have positive effects if the sounds are in the good vibrational field, then they can be healing.
  You can look them up on Youtube if you wish, or wherever else you look at stuff!

Oh yes I am posting my rather crude drawing which illustrates to me where the different sounds are meant to have a positive impact on  the points/chakras of our body.

   
                                                   Remember, that we live on a water planet
                                                   and our bodies are made up of something
                                                   in the region of 90% water. If you want to
                                                   you can look up sound vibration on water.
                                                   I did on You Tube and was fascinated. I
                                                   said fascinated, not assassinated.
                                           



   There is a lot of movement in this one above. Maybe the red is exiting the other colours!


                      Above the colours and the black is whirling downwards.


     I like these rib like ridges and the red splattered with the green. I like the fact that I had to let go of most control over where the paint went and in what manner.

    Above, towards the top right, its as if some people`s tops of their bodies are looking upwards into the light. You of course may see something else, like a mouse for instance, lower  down around the middle!
    
                                      I like this red line and also the stripes.   



                      This one above is warm and I find so much about it attractive. Too much to write
                      about here. Also I like the different textures.   

                        Its the mark-making through the colours and then the green on top of this.

                      Here below there is the solid blocks of colour and black. Then that which is falling.
                      Or is some rising! Maybe splashed up from below. I think its both falling and rising.


                       Here above its the colours and markmaking. The way there are stripes I find attractive.


                     Definitely its everything I like about these two. The energy and vibrancy.  Contrast between large and almost microscopic. The fact that I gave up so much control over how and where the paint went,



So my brothers and sisters, here below are the two paintings from which the above shots come from.
 Yep, some of you might like to see which came from where and others of you will be like me and just accept that they do come from these two.
 I wouldnt lie to you, for as we are one, then I would be lying to myself!
Okay so I have done in the past and got hurt and hurt others. Now though its a new era for a lot of us and we allow ourselves to change into the loving light beings we are meant to be.



As I sit here in relative quiet, apart from the music of a distant ice-cream van, the occasional bird song and the relentless ticking of the wall clock; I trust that when you come across this blog you will enjoy it and pass it on. My prayers are for you and all beings to know the love beyond measure that has always been and will always be for us and is from me now to you.   your bro Peter,
     

No comments: