Friday 17 May 2013

Fish on Friday and the birds are singing this morning, or is it just the crows chattering I can hear!

Good day to you my brothers and sisters.
Although this is the fish on friday blog I am only going to put on two quotes by others sent to me in an email from our sister Viv Scone, from up in Sheffield, here in the UK. Remember if you want to have things considered for me to include or just for me to look at, then send them to petgkimb@gmail.com
So without futher ado, here they are! 


You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love & affection. ~Buddha

Now for my art, which as is occasionally the case, my mediocre camera skills do not show one painting to its best! Still I havent got all day to get this to you. I know thats a poor excuse. (the rich artists bought up all the good ones and so I had to shop around in the bargain basement. groan.) 
There is not only me working on this blog, but a legion of unseen angels. The downside is I never know if they are doing ought. The upside is I am on going to pop into the kitchen briefly and have only to make one cup of coffee and not a big urn. How many or you have heard of the Big Yin? Yes you can see him on YouTube. For me though, Billy has got 
too far away from what I find funny. Twenty years ago he had me in stitches. I bumped into him in Glasgow and he cut me; with his witty repertoire. No, thats not a fancy name for a razor, its his banter! Okay, coffee. Check.  Smile. Check. Bank. ....... 
I am being a bit silly as although I really am an immortal spiritual being having a human experience; this has to include a sense of humour, no matter how brilliant or dull it can be. If Jesus wept, then I am sure he cried laughing at times. Even in heaven he proberbly nudged the buddha in the belly and said look at that Monty Pythons Life of Brian, its hilarious, especially those silly religious nuts claiming to be followers of mine, but having hate for my children(suffer little children to come unto me). John Cleese is a funny man, but remind me to let him have another turn as an orangutang. It all works out in the end for me and then theres a new beginning!  Normal service will shortly return to only slightly strange. 


Nope. this my brothers and sisters is a work with which I am well pleased. Not strange at all!
 

                                           I was going to mention things that this brings into my
                                           conscious thought, yet this may hinder an entirely
                                           different ones coming to you and so I wont. I will
                                           though share that it brings a feeling of grace into
                                           my consciousness.
                                      




                                          I dont know if you will make out the title there under
            my infinity signature,
            it says Sacred calf &
            other beings. 

            So, blessings upon you all and pass on the love which is beyond our understanding and yet which can overflow in us once we empty ourselves of all which would hinder this grace.
          Your brother, Peter G Kimble.    
        

No comments: