Saturday 4 May 2013

Sunday and up at five to focus on mindfulness for twenty minutes or so and now I shall pray for you and await the day to be light enough to take photos of yesterdays painting.

May blessings and love be with you now and always. May you likewise be a blessing and love to all others. Its not just people though, as we are intrinsically linked to all creation. Every leaf and leaf-cutter. All the bugs and beagles. Snakes and weasels. Mice and mentioning loads more pairs could become a tad tiresome. So let me become centered on now and this blog. I will go and make an herbal tea and be back before you know it.. 

Lovely to be back. While the brew was infusing I went out onto the concrete landing halfway down our stairs and took photos of the two paintings created for us yesterday. I pray that you will like them, as I do.






 So my brothers and sisters, because there are so many shots I took of `Peace`s` of these works of love in motion and I dont want to overload the blog with a mash up of them both. No point you switching off with the thought, `that was too much to take in one go.` Here then below are some - but by no means all - of the shots I liked from the top painting!   

Waking up this morning, I smile,twenty four brand new hours are before me, I vow to live fully each moment and to look at all beings with eyes of compassion.  Thich Nhat Hanh
 
If you have love you will do all things well. Thomas Merton

Try dying everyday to your old self.. So that you emerge renewed and young again as the tired mind sheds its load.. Kristin Zambucka
 
Life is sacred and not cheap. Time is beyond measure and you cannot purchase an extra half hour when your last hour is up. Love then, not money is of highest import. Peter G Kimble
 



Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them... he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?.. God said, "I did do something. I made you. Sufi teaching.
  
Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.  Buddha.


We dont have to be supermen and women to be Gods holy people and agents of change. All we have to do is be still a moment and let God be God in us. He will do the rest as we rest our egos and let it just be. Blessings and love to you all.
 I am sitting here smiling and almost leaking tears for how much you are loved. Your bro Peter.

No comments: